Resources to give you help for:
- a better sales price and less time-on-market.
- commission security and increased sales appeal.
What do you mean by “odd jobs”?
Odd Jobs are those tasks need to get the property ready for sale. Here are some examples:
- Sometimes an owner may need help to clean-out and remove small and large items, and the floors or cabinets may need clean-ups.
- Beyond those tasks, a “tune-up” in deferred maintenance (including the landscape), usually at modest cost, can greatly help in maximizing value for the seller and make for a quicker sale.
Our focus is in increasing sales appeal and reducing time-on-market. That is why our “odd jobs” help is different.
But we can also help in other ways, for example:
- When a real estate professional has difficulty discussing existing physicals in terms of increasing sales appeal, we can provide a trained Consultant to meet at the premises and give focused recommendations, thereby isolating the professional from the owner’s personal push-back.
- When a real estate professional has difficulty with things in the potential buyer’s Home Inspection Report, we can provide a trained Consultant to advise the professional and owner on the significance of the item(s) and suggested alternatives for remediation.
These are but examples, if you have any issue, our free Help Desk (see below) may resolve it.
What is Realty Odd Jobs?
We recommend and connect your realty issues with help and solutions through our Help Desk.
Our Help Desk is free to Long Island Realtors and attorneys.
The Help Desk provides easy text communication using your cell phone (and all of your other computing devices). You can state your issues, add photos, reports, all sorts of files. Our replies are prompt.
Our staff has over 50-years experience in real estate (realtor, salesperson, paralegal, title and closing) and in residential and commercial maintenance, construction and landscape work.
To learn more about Help Desk – Click here.